Ferrari F430 / 599 Reverse, Auto & L.C. Button / Switch Assembly and Harness
MUST READ: Launch Control Version - DO NOT order this version if your car does NOT have Launch Control - contact us first if you need as these are not returnable.
For NON - LC versions, please click here
Is your R, AUTO, or LC button peeling, sticky, disintegrated or ever worse - completely missing? If so, we have the perfect solution for you.
Sticky RX is proud to introduce our reproduction R, AUTO and L.C. Buttons / Switch Assembly and Wiring Harness.
Features and Benefits:
- Permanent solution to a long standing problem.
- Buttons are high quality injection molded, rigid plastic. Unlike the original silicone rubber - these will never disintegrate.
- Sticky RX's hard touch coating which will never peel or get sticky.
- Graphics (fonts) are an exact replication of the OEM.
- Graphics will illuminate at night just as the OEM.
- Turnkey solution - no need to ship us anything, simply order the replacement and install.
- 10-15 minute install time (for most) with only a few tools needed (see installation video for details).
- Backed by a 2-year manufacturer's warranty (details below).
- Economical solution when compared to Ferrari OEM as they do not sell buttons / switches as replacements, they only offer a full trim console at thousands of dollars and the buttons will fail and get sticky again.
- Interchangeable between F430, 430 Scuderia, 16M Scuderia, 599 GTB, and 599 HGTE. These do NOT work on the 599 GTO - it's a total different switch design. The only exception is very early F430's that use a totally different design produced by Jaeger - see below and photos.
- Interchangeable between LHD and RHD cars
Important Notes / Answers to FAQ:
- Q: Why can't I just purchase a button and install within my current electronics? A: The switch assembly for a rubber button is totally different than the switch assembly for a rigid plastic button. It is not possible to only change the button, the mechanics of the switch and housing are very different and therefore it requires a complete new assembly and harness.
- Early F430's use a totally different switch button assembly manufactured by Jaeger (also know as BJ Automotive). Our reproductions will NOT work if you have the Jaeger assembly, however, we can refinish those buttons if they are worn or sticky - please contact us for details.
- As all electrical items we offer, no returns are accepted - that said, you need to be certain you have the rubber button version prior to placing your order. See the photos for an illustration. If you have the hard plastic version, we can refinish those at a lower cost. You certainly can replace the hard plastic version with these (except for the very first 430 version which is a totally different design). We urge you to contact us in advance if you are uncertain which version you have, we will gladly help you determine prior to placing your order.
- Included: R, AUTO & LC switch assembly, wiring harness, mounting screws and lock washers. Console trim / bezels, other switches shown are for illustration only and not included.
- Note: If you have an aftermarket Carbon fiber trim such as MACarbon, fitment issues may exist and may require rework by others.
- Warranty: Sticky RX (Seller) warrants the assemblies shall be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 2-years from the date of delivery to Buyer if used under normal circumstances and provided that any defect(s) are not the result of: Installation methods, handling or other activities beyond Seller's control, customer or third party abuse or misuses, failure to adhere to Seller’s instructions, wear, or deterioration due to environmental conditions. The cost of shipping is not covered under warranty. The warranty is non-transferable and only offered to the original buyer.
- Model and VIN number are required for warranty registration. Please provide your car model and VIN number within the order notes. If not provided at order, within 30 days of purchase, email to: firstname.lastname@example.org and include your full name, shipping address and order number.
- We can retrofit Alfa Romeo 8C Rubber Button Assemblies as well, contact us for details - these are not a direct fit for that application - you need to ship your existing harness to us for retrofitting
- Below is a list of associated Ferrari Part Numbers for reference:
Ferrari F430 and F430 Spider:
Ferrari 206085 (Jaeger)
Ferrari 209384 (Jaeger)
Ferrari 209161 (Jaeger)
Ferrari 430 Scuderia and 430 16M Scuderia:
Ferrari GTB Fiorano and 599 HGTE: